Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Disgusting.


Roger was upstairs in D bay.  They kicked him out of 7 House for the white boy stunt too.  It seems the blacks didn't want him in there either.  I was trying to manipulate my way into D bay, so I had at least one person who would stand their ground.  Slick wasn't dependable.  He was the kind of guy that would let you get his back, but then isn't around when your own needs covered.  Dude was slick.  The other white guy in B bay was half my size, so the blacks didn't fear him even if they didn't mess with him.  B bay was no fun. 

Have I mentioned yet that prison is fucking disgusting?  Dirty, nasty, and disgusting all wrapped up in concrete and chain link fence.  I don't think I ever saw anything get truly cleaned.  It wasn't just the dirt though that made it so gross. 

The bathrooms in 5 House were at the end of the bay where the guard’s station was. Since I was moved to D bay, the upper level, the guards really couldn’t see that well into the bathroom. There were big round mirrors on the walls so that they could see into the corners of the room.  Directly behind the toilets was the standard security glass.  There were only six or seven shower heads.  This is why I never went to rec in the winter.  All those cats come back from working out and take showers at the same time.  Even if they weren’t gangsters, who wants to shower with twenty other dudes at the same time?  One would have to be an idiot to shower in that situation.

There were only a few female guards.  They are rare.  Not many women could handle that job I assume.  It definitely added some light to the situation JoAnn had been in for so long.  Those gangsters are relentless with the female guards.  Always up in their business.  Always flirting and saying crazy shit to them.  I remember once they put a female in 3 House for a few months.  I'm not sure how she managed that.  There is no way it didn't affect her life outside of prison.

There was one particular female guard that stood out.  She was a bigger woman.  Not fat, but big.   Even bigger were her boobs.  Dolly Parton big.  I thought she was ugly, but that was because she reminded me of the woman who gave birth to me.  After years of not being with a woman it is surprising how ugly women suddenly become appealing.   I could see her too, with that twinkle in her eye from all the attention.  Her job required her to act like she didn’t like it, but she did.  That guard with the giant boobs got her share of attention that is for sure.

In D bay there was a gangster they called Tony Tone.  He was older, dumb, and aggressive.  He was disgusting too.  For whatever reason Dolly was in 5 House one day.  She was new to lower hill, so the gangsters were all excited and all over her.  I go to the bathroom to take a piss and there is Tony Tone, plain as day, legs spread on a toilet jacking off to her via the mirror.  No privacy, no nothing.  He’s laughing and talking to people as they go in and out of the bathroom.  Just right out in the open jacking it.  Disgusting.  This wasn't some rare event either.  It was common place. 

Friday and Saturday nights lights out was later than through the week.  Saturday nights were a spectacle.  Cinemax had late night shows with partial nudity and what not.  Half the bay would be jacking off on a Saturday night.  Gangsters will straight up talk to you while they are doing it without even breaking rhythm.  It wasn't wise to be walking around the bay on Saturday nights in gangster land. 

I got moved to 1 House after doing some time in 5.  Like I said, I was forever that pawn piece.  They were always moving me around.  There was a gay black guy in 1 House named Nikki.  After lights out gangsters would take turns going to the bathroom.  A lot of times at lights out the guard would go down the hall and talk to another guard.  Four toilet stalls right next to each other with a short wall in between.  Gangsters would fill all four stalls and whenever one would leave another would take his place.  Nikki would go from toilet to toilet sucking dick.   Dude did that shit in church too.  Gangsters would meet him at church.  Pretty damn gross really.  Fucking disgusting.  Not the church part, but the amount of dicks sucked by one guy part. 

Lots of crazy shit went on in 1 House.  It became the drug house of lower hill.  Shit was so sketchy in there even my locker got hit when I moved in there.  Dude named Deuce Deuce hit my locker.  I had to pull a lot of weight with gangsters to get my shit back.  It was that or it was going to get super sketchy.  I even impressed myself in that situation with how much stress I caused gangsters trying to get my shit back.  The guard of the house flat told me he wouldn't see a thing and to do what I had to do.  Gangsters fear a crazy white boy like none other, but it was my fault for moving to a new house with that much shit in my locker.  It was like dangling a Twinkie in front of a fat kid who was in a gang of fat kids.  

1 House was super sketchy for small white boys.  There were more than a few wild ass gangsters in there.  I came home from work one day to a new bunky.  His last name was Cotton.  He was a really small white guy.  Like 140lbs. maybe.  When I got to the house a bunch of gangsters were already trying to sweat him.  He didn’t even have his shit in his locker yet.  When they saw me though, they all split.  Being someone's bunky kind of had a certain amount of proprietariness to it.  They knew I would stick up for the small white boy too. 

I was already somewhat familiar with this Cotton cat, so I made it clear to the gangsters to leave him alone without directly saying so.  Respect.  They left him alone too, even in the shower.  I made it clear to Cotton too, that I was keeping the gangsters at bay.  Problem was Cotton had a small man's complex, so he was always talking shit to me.  Openly, in front of the whole bay sometimes.  I kept warning him to knock it off too.  I spent a week or two warning him.  Then one day he said the wrong shit in front of the wrong cat.  He made a gangster laugh talking shit to me.  I stopped protecting him.  He got moved out of the house a week or two later.  He couldn't handle the gangsters on his own.  I couldn't handle someone talking shit to me when I was helping them out.

The worst was a dude named Willow.  Short guy.  One of those guys that is nice no matter what.  Why the fuck they put him in 1 House was beyond me.  It’s like they wanted some dudes to get fucked.  The urinals faced the showers.  Middle of the day I go in to take a piss, and as I was pissing I see a gangster in the shower moving like he is jacking off.  I look down.  Can’t even piss without seeing disgusting shit.  I don't want to see that shit.  As I was zipping up I see Willow's head come up.  Dude wasn’t jacking off he was pounding the shit out of that white boy.  I just walked out.

Later Willow is in the bay talking to some other white guys.  He's pale and looks terrible.  We asked him what was up.  Why was he letting that happen?  Why was he doing that?  Why didn’t he come to us for help?  He replied that they were locked up for so long that he was just helping them out.  It was the least he could do, he said.  Can you believe that?  My jaw dropped.  Those gangsters literally talked him into it.  They didn’t have to forcibly rape him.  Through sheer pressure and time they wore him down to the point where he was letting them fuck his ass; willingly.  I wanted to be sick.  Rules are rules though; you can't stick up for someone who won't stick up for their self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment